Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, February 14, 2005

ITS VALENTINES DAY

Its valentines day and as i sit here on the concierge desk accepting other peoples flower/rose deliveries, makes me think and wish that I WANT ROSES TOO!!! *sob* Getting flowers is always a nice gesture! *Sigh* .. sitting in the back with the switchboard i dont really notice about others recieving flowers.. but sitting here! I WANT FLOWERS TOO DAMMIT! .. But regardless, I have my Peter and I already recieved my Vday pressie so i'm good with that! Especially considering that i've watched half of the OC already! hehheeh.. I'm addicted to it like something severe!! hhehe I LOVE SETH!! he is soo funny and dopey! I like that!! *nods*

Saturday night was my friends party and I gotta say it was good! Especially since i got to go with Peter! hehe.. All cuddly and sweet! Had to make up for lost time somewhere!! *winx* hheheh .. I really do miss him - with me working full time and him working in the evenings, there really just isn't any time to see him during the week. And in my opinion, that just sucks! Only two more weeks to go and i'll have more time to see him and catch up with my gf's! I haven't seen them in a while either! *Sigh*

I'm back here in the back office where the switchboard is.. and the room is hot even with aircon because the aircon is stuffed.. and there is a man behind me trying to fix it.. *sigh* .. i've got no work to do..
BLOG AGAIN LATER..

Happy Valentines Day Peter! *Mwa* - Thank you for being in my life .. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home