Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Ham and Cheese Sandwich & Carrot Cake

Well its my lunch hour here at BOC - and obviously you know what i've had for lunch already. This weekend was jampacked and full of shopping! DFO and Parra Shops in one weekend! hahah.. and I definately went over my budget of $140 till next pay day! OOps! Can't help it .. its nearly v-day and well I gotta get my "Darling" something! hahah. Which was my trip to DFO! P.S Perfume connection at DFO is not cheaper than its other stores. They are the same price! TSK TSK - I was quite annoyed. But Just jeans at DFO is the place where you can save heaps! Jeans and shirts going for great prices!

Parramatta Westfields was on Sunday - I finally got to see Peter for more than 1 hour this time! Working full time really kills your social life. It was good! But I wore heals that day and my feet were KILLING ME!!!! I dont think I was walking properly by the end of that day! However, we both recieved our Vday presents! ahahha.. because neither one of us could wait!! LOL

Thanks for my present babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home