Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Party Hard and Wasted

Well last night my friend celebrated his 21st with a pool party at his place and man, I gotta say that was the first time in a long time that I had gotten wasted of some sort. I think the last time was wasted was when i was in year 12 (2001) .. so long ago! daymned, this is probably given to the fact that I'm usually the driver because i have the car and because I rarely go out at night *tradjik*

Back to last night, I really wanted to go swimming but like no one was swimming and not like i could newayz! And because i stuffed myself with food before hand, I didn't dig into the food as much! (But as if i eat too much anyways!) But yeh, it was great talking to friends who i haven't seen since high school ended. I'm talking about the people who i was friend towards in high school but never really hung out with them.. It's so weird! Because its so great to see them, when i do see them! Its always like "OMG! How are you? What have you been doing!?" heheh.. It was great! As me and my friend, Cs got there earlier on in the evening we were just catching up with each other and the peeps who were already there.. And we started on the drinks!! hahah.. Well, at least by the end of the night I could still count the drinks i had.. which were a total of FOUR.. but I was gone on those FOUR! .. Obviously I aint a drinker! - I dont get how people can drink beer.. and I dont like the taste of Bourbon... I like the lolly water stuff! heheh Vodka cruisers and archers!!

PLEASE NOTE: If your are a girl and intend on getting smashed that night, do NOT wear heels! Far too unsteady on your feet and for some reason I ended up stepping on a couple of guys feet who were either bare foot or wearing thongs. The look on their faces was like the pain was that excruciating.. OOps! and i'm like "I'm SOOO SORRY!!" .. Heheheh!!

Regardless of being wasted and all that, it really was great to see everyone again and catch up.. and for the first time in like prolly 2 years i saw my cousin at the party.. though she didn't stay for very long. But it was still good to see her! .. Man, I sooo miss high school, not the school work but hanging out with friends on a daily basis is what i miss the most! Heheh... man, the guys were even singing the "Sub Tuum" which is a latin song of the Marist brothers.. sorta like another school song thingy! hehe.. man, the guys were classic! hahah.. and the "piss pot" song.. hahaha.. so yobbo i swear! but then again Yobbos were singing that song! LOL..haha.. All in all i had a good night, glad I wasn't there when things started to get completely outta hand.... Hopefully I get to catch up with everyone soon.. *sigh* hehe EVENTUALLY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home