Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Xmas Shopping

I finally got my own blog to do so *clapz frantically* yay! .. I reks this is the influence of Peter's blogs *glares* .. heheh which I end up reading under his insistence! hahaa .. Its all good! I get to see him today and doing the usual - heading towards Parramatta Westfields! I feel like spoiling myself and spending all the money I have saved, which I gotta say aint much and I still gotta get my layby out for xmas! *sigh* Currently my laybys are my bills. You know what I've realised? That regardless of what you write on your shopping list you never end up getting what you're supposed to. I always seem to end up buy some sort of crap, that I shouldn't have! *ugh* haha.. but its so true!

I'm so excited about my birthday.. I'm finally turning 21!! hehe ... I can't wait! *estactic* .. I just want to make invitations - dumb yeh? But yeh, thats all I want to do! I'm not sure if I want it like a clubbing flyer or all formal and elegant or just something really different. I plan on making them myself, so I need IDEAS!! ..

I'd like Xmas lights in my window. You know those lights in the shape of santa, or an angel or something like that! - just to really feel the xmas spirit. The parental units have always said that xmas is really "dry" here in Australia. *shrugs* What would I know? I've only experienced xmas once in the Phils and thats about it. Didn't feel much different. Oh wells.

Its to early to think, I think I'll blog again later after work! All I really wanted to do is get this blog site up and running.. till then, I'll leave you with my wish list ... *whispers* .. Psst! Hope you get me something good!

My Xmas/Birthday Wishlist (in no specific order)

Sex in The City - Seasons 2 to 6
Mr Bean Box Set
A new DVD player
A DVD burner
New pairs of jeans
Versace Woman Perfume
A Laptop with Centrino technology!
A new phone for my Voda sim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home