Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Work - Layby!

Obviously I havent been making as much entries as I'd like to.. but thats because I've been occupied with work! Man, its been totally crazy! I was going to make an entry yesterday night after I finished work at 8pm, but because one of my workmate's decided not to turn up for her shift at the layby counter, I offered to stay back another 2 more hours until close. So that made my total day of work to 10 hours! Totally crazy up at layby. I was by myself for 3 hours and the line ended up going into the shoe section.. and it was just me. Because its xmas everyone has been taking out their layby's so I had to climb the stairs at least 2 or 3 times in order to get one person's layby!! Totally crazy - Stairmaster style! hehe.. I had work again this morning and finally at the end of today's shift I felt my fatigue from work! .. My back aches and my feet hurt.. I need a back massage! I got work again tomorrow and its at layby! I reckon its going to be totally crazy as it is the last weekend before xmas and it would when most people would available to get their layby's out.. *sigh* so not looking forward to it!!

I reks I live at work.. haha! My family quickly went back to Big W to get the giftset of Elizabeth Arden's Red Door for my grandma.. heheh and ended up buying a few things.. Everyone i bumped into at work said that I might as well live at work because i'm there just as much as the managers and supervisor's are! Hahaha.. then that would be even more work for me ..

Finally UWS results came out.. and *sigh* I failed a subject - Law of business organisations! .. but thats okay i guess considering i performed considerably well in my other subjects. I just gotta redo it again.. which means my accumulated HECS debt increases considerably as it is the second subject i've failed in my university career. UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home