Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hot, Humid and Tired - REFUND!

I can't believe that days go by so quickly, but when i'm at work, for some reason it goes so slowly. Yes today i went to work and it was tiring - Being bored is actually tiring work! *shrugs* Thats just the was it is! It weird regardless of being at work and work being an airconditioned environment, it still felt hot and yucky and humid. Totally yuck!

I bought a CD wallet yesterday and to my dismay it was broken. So I got a refund! Hrmpz. I was so disappointed that i can't even be bothered buying or looking for a new one. That and the fact that my unnecessary spending has gone back into my account. So BONUS! I spent money and i got it back! hahahah.. STUPID! And I took out my layby and refunded the PS2 games that I found for cheaper at the Games Wizard. I swear that store has nice prices for games! Now my sister has decided that she no longer wants the games for xmas, so thats one less thing to look for. Instead she wants a CD player for her room. So i gotta find a nice price for that instead. Which means SHOPPING! *claps frantically* - But i'm stumped when it comes to good prices on these things! *shock!* my shopping radar aint working!!! Hrmpz.

I've been pouring over the City beach shop catalog since yesterday, that Peter grabbed from the store when we went to Parramatta yesterday. And I've come to the conclusion that I want a Bikini!! hehehe.. I'm contemplating on actually buying one for my friends 21st pool party this weekend. The bikini's that i have my eye out for is a roxy or billabong one that i saw in the catalog. I KNOW that its another 'unnecessary spending' item.. but, i'm a compulsive, impulsive, obessiver spender! I hold my hand up high and admit that "I AM A SHOPAHOLIC!"

I know its only been a day but I've revised my wishlist again! so here goes..

My Wishlist
+ A Laptop with Centrino Technology
+ DVD Player
+ DVD Burner
+ Jeans
+ Sex in the City - Season 2 to 6
+ New mobile phone
+ Bikini

You know what, I gotta say I'm pretty happy now. I've got my Peter. *smyles* It's funny how life works out. Maybe it is fate/destiny - if there is a difference. But yes, I'm HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home