Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Friday, December 17, 2004

It's Not Everyday Someone Like You Comes My Way ...

All My Life - Gary Valenciano

I remember so well
The day that you came into my life
You asked for my name
You had the most beautiful smile

My life started to change
I'd wake up each day feeling alright
With you right by my side
Makes me feel things will work out just fine

CHORUS
How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there's an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life

I'll never forget
How you brought the sun to shine in my life
And took all the worries and fears that I had
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much I love you


I was listening song and I was thinking that this could be another of me and peter's 'theme' songs.. cos we did watch it together *sorta* and well, even though we weren't together when i watched it.. the song reminds me of him. Its so sweet and heart touching, that makes me imagine - I'd like to dance to this song too! Just like in the movie *kiligs*

I guess it was no secret to anyone who really knew me and peter, that I was not completely over him regardless of what I said. Probably because i was either in denial or refused to admit it. *sigh*. Thats the way that life goes.. and probably why this song means something to me.

To Peter,

Regardless of whether friend or boyfriend, you will always mean alot to me. I really have appreciated your support, love, and consideration that you have shown me in the time that we have known each other. I dont know anyone else who, in my eyes, would put aside their feelings for the time being to help me with my problems or issues or to wish me happiness. I know I say this plenty of times but I just want to say 'Thank you' from the bottom of my heart.

Love, Liezel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home