Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday ... FINALLY!!

Its finally Friday and i'm still stuck here waiting for my 5 mins to go by very quickly. All I can see are the cars driving down below out of the site to go home. I want to go home to! To finally go to sleep, so I can see Peter tonight *winx* .. haha. But instead I will have to suffer most probably one hour of peak hour traffic - trucksk, cars and motorcycles - till I get home *sigh* ..

The most weirdest thing happened to me today as I was sorting out the mail. I found a letter addressed to a person who had the same NAME and SURNAME as Peter. Totally spun me out! But I dont think the letter was addressed for MY Peter! What would he do with BOC right? Regardless, it was a total spin out!

YES! 5.30pm has arrived - Hello TRAFFIC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home