Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

WORKING!!

My gosh, who knew that office work could be so boring! I miss Peter so much! i have seen him in a week! and .. i dont know when i'll be seeing him.. just so buzy and tired! *sigh* .. I've landed a full time position at BOC as a receptionist up until uni starts, which is great - moneywise - but timewise .. i dont have much lately!! .. the biggest perk i've found here at work is that i get to surf the internet and just bludge! I mean in the afternoon i just do the mail and just update the database.. like how easy is that! Which mean is I get to wear corporate wear! eheheh .. I just hope i dont loook all uptight and conservative on weekends! that would be GROSS! .. I do miss my jeans and mini skirts though!! ooh and SLinky tops! heheh.. A bonus working here is that I can wear heels to work and not worry bout getting sore feet from standing up all day! haahhaa.. coz most of the time i just sit with a phone to my ear "Welcome to BOC!" ahahaa.. neways.. BLog later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home