Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Quickiez!

Wow I haven't been on for a while.. well i havent blogged in a while to be correct! So a quick update on my week so far!

Monday
Work started at 8am and shoppers were already waiting outside.. totally crazy! by 11am i gotta say I HAD THE SHITS!! .. customers getting really tight with money so i had so many suspended transactions as a result of so many "PRICE CHECKS!" gosh man, why not get something you know the price of already! And cos i was so broke i decided to head down to the library for some books to read over the next couple of days.. *whispers* because i can't afford to buy any!

Tuesday
Spend the day at Layby instead of checkouts.. being there will end up giving me a bad back.. at the amount of times i had to carry/push bikes around the back to make room for more or to get one out for the customer.. gosh man!! why not save and then get the product.. like seriously!! .. (seems like a complain alot bout work aye!)

Today
It was another 8am shift.. totally crazy shit because its like customers worked in waves! First its all quiet and constant.. then there would be this big wave of customers with trolley loads of CRAP! and even the supervisors and managers had to lend us checkout operators a hand! Totally crazy! .. then I took my lil sis to the pool and swam around for a bit.. I made my legs hurt some more! - they hurted already from standing up all day.. then it was back to the shops for groceries! man.. bought so much food! hehe chips and dip and chocolate!!! yummY!!

so there's my quickie! .. hahahahah .. *hugs* - to no one in particular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home