Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

CRAVE: Chocolate Brownies

I'm sitting here at my desk, just finished lunch - tuna and cucumber sandwich (how exciting) - and i've got this massive craving for a chocolate brownie. Unfortunately, there are no brownies left at the cafe! I do, however, have a packet of doritios that i haven't opened yets! .. I remember back in the day when I would always be on the phone every night and i'd always mention food to the person i was talking to! Like just randomly crave food like some pregnant lady! .. It was funny because i would crave the yummiest food and i'd make them crave too! LOL

Last night, I got around to watching the OC! I got through the first three episodes! I know that season 2 is on TV currently. But I refuse to watch it because I never get the story in the right order or just can't be bothered because of the TV ads. Now that i have the season (Thanks hun!) I can watch to my hearts content! And because i'm watching it in order it makes more sense - and it makes me even more glued to my TV screen! Just like Sex in the City! Im still hanging on for seasons 4 to 6!

*HINT HINT HINT HINT*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home