Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

STOP spending!

Ahh, I can't help it. Every time i say that i will save - i do the exact opposite and spend money. Like today! I said that will not spend any money and i will save it for the weekend when i go out with Peter - instead I wandered into the Elizabeth Arden shop and bought perfume and lipsticks. I'm just your typical girl who loves to indulge in herself. But the perfume was a bargain $20! Like where else would you get something so cheap but smells nice. And it fits perfectly into your handbag - So you will always be forever smelling beautiful! *bliss*

You know, I'm quite glad that Peter and one of my closest friends agree with each other. There are no bad opinions of either of them for each other, which is totally great. Coz I have had friends not agreeing about the person I'm dating - and that wasn't a very good feeling. Its much nicer when your friends approve of the person you're dating. Question: Would you continue dating them anyway?

Feeling WOO-zY from my tester perfumes - I have like 3 different scents on my arm! And nearly home time - YaY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home