Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Red and Woozy

Well today has a very buzy day.. First i got stuck in traffic so i was 1/2 hour late! And the phones have just been going off - I'm so FRAZZLED! .. I've also been trying to organise people meeting rooms at work, - kicking them out of one and into another - some people just dont want to give up their meeting rooms! WEIRD - Nearly lunch time and I'm so hungry.. I'm on a diet! I think i'm too fat - maybe cos I finally weighed myself and found that I've put on a couple of kilos (in a couple of years!) But still!!!

Not only was the phone busy at work, but so was my mobile phone! The mailroom man looked at me when it was ringing - probably because it was loud and it played Jamelia's "Superstar" song! And now its still stuck in my head!

Last night I got to watch Peter play basketball for the first time EVER! I could only stay for the first half though - Had to get home. But regardless, I did have fun watching him play his defence! I didn't want to embarass him horribly infront of his friends, so i restrained myself to clapping! (Maybe next time I'll cheer!) But I would like to watch more of his games.. Ahh Dedicated GF! :P

*mwa* --- *BLEH!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home