Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Belated Birthday Blog!

Who knew that it was my blog's birthday! .. Happy Belated!

I'm officially a member of Auburn R.S.L. ! Yay (?!) Only there for the buffet. Do YOU know anywhere else that serves dumplings and siomai? Besides YumCha, that is! Yum! Although my mum did point out that most of the people there were old and a vast majority of them were asian.. Chinese(!?) But regardless the food was good. Next time, I'm eating the Roast! Baked Pumpkin here I come!

Still deciding on where I want to have my Birthday lunch/dinner. For my upcoming birthday, I've decided to forego my usual BBQ at my place. I'm deciding on where to eat. Something not too pricy and a place that all invitees can enjoy. I'll decided after Xmas.

The new Holden Barina is the same shape as my Daewoo Kalos. Offended! The only differences that I can see is that its been rebadged, 2-door and that black rubber on the side. *Sobs* Thats my car! Have you seen the AD!? --- Note: Its Liezel's CAR! ---

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Everyone! Celebrate well and keep safe - Don't drink and drive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home