Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Licenced to DRIVE

Yep You heard right. I am now licenced to drive! *claps estatically* Goodbye to green P -Plates on my car. It is no longer branded with those horrible P-plates that never did match to my blue car. I am no longer what other drivers (as well as myself) call "Stupid P-Plater!" in grand annoyance when they do something wrong on the roads. FYI, I have now graduated!

My licence photo is yucky though. I really dont like it. I look grumpy. Hrmpz! Oh wells, starting from today - counting down to three years until I get to get a new photo. Blame it on the Chinese man who served me at the RTA. He could have said "Smile!" .. All I got was "Okay, Take a seat" .. Hrmpz! BTW, RTA customer service is something that needs to be looked at. Man, are they Bitches or WHAT!!!??!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home