Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Only Hope

I want to be strong. I want to know that I'll be okay. But like somethings that matter, I'm suppressing my feelings and my fears. Put a smile on your face and everything will be fine.

Somehow, what I want doesn't matter. It's more of a matter of what IS. And what is, is not something that I want to deal with. But .. I have to.

Doubts still plague me. For a different reason this time. If things are as bad as they seem to be in my mind. Then for reality's sake, I've made choices. Choices that involve more than me.

Prayer & Hope.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zel...kamusta na? Sorry hindi na kita nakakausap masyado, busy din ako eh. Pero the last time we spoke, i got quite concerned.. I know you've been through so many things, pero remember nandyan ako kung kailangan mo ako, isang tawag lang..don't suppress your feelings so much, it will just add up...tawagan kita some time soon.

~Desh~

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home