Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Snooze .. ZzzZzz !

Again, there has been a lapse in my blogging days. I have been absolutely busy as a bee! My weeks just seem to go round and round in circles. Monday and Tuesdays, I'm at uni, and if I'm not at uni, then I'm at work.

I've finally finished one of my essays. Thank GOD! I planned to do the essay last week on Wednesday and Thursday, but due to my lack of motivation - I got NOTHING DONE! So, after work on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday night - I managed to get the daymned essay done! Mind you, I had wake up pretty early on those very same days for work at 8am. *sigh* .. Now its Monday and I'm ALL so very tired.

I want to sleep but I can't. There is no time. I'm just waiting for Peter to finish his group meetings so we can get a light bite to eat.

_____________________________

I went to Blacktown Westpoint today with my uni friends. We went to the coffee club to eat lunch. A little of bit of a spoiler on my new diet - eat less but healthy - which is okay. Spoiling myself is the only way to keep me sane. I have been craving for chocolates, mud cake, and chips. But I had an open grill and an iced tea. Very filling. But not stuffed.

We had time to kill to we went shopping, just browsing. *Hrmpz* Can't believe I saw HER. I'm still angry at HER and everything in regards to HER. And its something that I can't EVER LET GO - lets get that straight right now! She was with her boyfriend (?!) and she saw me, left the shop and bolted down the escalators. Daymned RIGHT! It's been a year and man, I'm still ready to rip her hair out!

I also saw Anton today at Westpoint. All scruffy looking - but gotta still love the guy! He noticed that I had put on some weight, which makes me want to put more effort into getting in to better shape. Maybe start exercising or something! But all in all, it was really good to see him. He did inform me that he won't be making it to Annabelle's 18th. Aww!

We then went to Officeworks at Blacktown. Of course, we saw Jasper. I decided that i didn't want to spend anything so i took in my phone and $2. I bought a much needed yellow highlighter.

____________________________

I bought an EGG! Only available at Big W. Its called "Egg Nite". VERY VERY GOOD. Its my nightlight now. Its changes colour and its every soothing to when i sleep at night. I took photos, but I still gotta post them up! Everyone thinks its pretty crazy when I tell them about my egg, maybe because they haven't seen it yets!

Time to go! PETER'S HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home