Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Miss Sniffles

Crap-ness! - I'm sick!!

I got stuffy nose, sore throat etc, etc.. I've been bitten by the FLU BUG!

I spent $40 today on buying my sick necessities. These included:
- tissues
- cough syrup
- cold sore cream
- sudafed
- strepsils

I can't believe it costed me that much!

I'm thinking that my stress levels have contributed to my sickness. Uni is tearing me apart! Now is the time to be super organised! And its frustrating because I seem never to have time for anything.

__________________________


You have to try Darrel Lea's LICORICE!! - The flavoured stuff.. MANGO is the best.. reminds me of a mango Weiss Bar! YUM!

And only $3.25 a bag!!

You know what else is good? Tiny Teddy Dippers! - So cute and yummy! Find it in your biscuit aisle today! Haha.. Tiny Teddy dipped in chocolate.. And when you dip them, its like they're swimming in chocolate! Totally adorable!

__________________________


I got bored during in one of my lectures - and you would to if you joined "Financial Accounting Issues" .. Who really wants to analyse the Australian Accounting Standards? Tearing apart the revenue's section bored me to tears on Monday night so I put my phone on silent mode and starting taking photos of me and my friends... They're quite funny! I'll add them to the blog when I have time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home