Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

IPOD CRAZY

Tomorrow I'm on a mission - To get my Ipod mini from Target. Their TOY SALE begins tomorrow. I fully intended to be there at 9am or 9.30am to get my Ipod mini. And hopefully put one layby for Peter too. I'm still thinking what colour to get. Silver or Blue?

BLUE
Blue definately matches my car. Everything in my car is blue. Should I match my iPod with my car? And it is a pretty blue too..












SILVER
Silver isn't as bright and bold as the blue one. However it does match my laptop and is easier to find silver speakers.. it also goes well with black speakers too.









I find myself torn. Which one should i get?

I even went on a mission today. To research prices on accessories of the iPod, both in stores and online. On the Harvey Norman website, I found this really great iPod mini bundle .. Only $99.95! Bargain!



Whilst on my iPod hunt. At the actual Harvey Norman store in Auburn, I found speakers that I liked. However, it is OUT of my price range. Damn. Look at the beautifulness of the iPod and speakers! Perfection for mini!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennyvi said...

i prefer blue....

9:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever tried something like volunteering for an organization instead of laboring over the appropriate color for your ipod? Why not try to make a difference in this world.

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home