Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Sydney Sexpo 2005

Its nearly here.. SEXPO 2005 !! And I'm contemplating .. Should I go? Well its more along the lines of Do I have the guts to go? I want to go because some if it is right up my alley. Not the HARDCORE stuff though.. I want to go because of CURIOUSITY! And that curiousity even led me to the SEXPO website...

GUESS WHAT I found there!!! A pussy shaver.. PSCH!! I never knew that those things EXISTED. I always thought that 'Just use a razor!' .. But apparently NOT! Someone has invented 'THE PUSSY SHAVER!' .. Hahahaha ... However, the website that actually sells this contraption calls it 'An Intimate Area Shaver' .. What a crack up!

Hrms... I'm still thinking .. and I did a bit more browsing .. They have events like 'Dip my Bits' and 'Miss Nude Australia' ..

I'M STILL THINKING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home