Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Sorry for the Delay

Yes I do apologise for not making as much blogs as I'd like! But I must say that work and uni are draining me of my energy! So just a quick catch up..

Things that have happened to me lately..
- study for exams (PRIORITY!)
- working
- training for courtesy desk
- training for cash office (REALLY SOON!)
- seeing Peter
- finally got to go shopping and SPLURGE!
- bought a new printer and wireless mouse
- bought Dawson's Creek (Season 1 & 2)
- renting DVD's
- stressing LESS

Upcoming Events:
- studying (STILL)
- Taxation Law Exam (This Thursday)
- BAD2 Exam (This Friday 6.30pm to 8.30pm - UNBELIEVABLE TIMING!)
- Samer's Bday Party (Are we still going?)
- Knowledge Management Exam (Next Monday)
- and working ...

Hopefully, somewhere around there I can have time to see the girlfriends.. I miss them! And also spend some time with Peter and make it to Parramatta together, and maybe go bowling as well.. hehehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home