Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Day of BAD2 Assignment & QUIZ!!

Yeps, thats right! My dreaded day of BAD2 - Java Programming Level 2. *sigh* This assignment has taken practically my whole week! Excluding the times that I need to go to uni or my many doctor's appointments.. I've been staying up till late just trying to make everything work. At this current time, I have the GUI working, but unfortunately the buttons don't work except for QUIT! ARghh!! I feel like ripping my hair out because of this assignment. I feel so stupid for not being able to make my buttons work! Hrmpz! There are parts in my code that even i can't understand what it does.. but i know that i wrote it and it works! CLUELESS!!!

Hopefully the exam is okay. I know that its open book, however it would help if i understood what it all meant. UGH! One more hour untill i have to submit the code for the GUI and here i am WRITING A BLOG! (Its much better than writing code!)

Hrmpz, I've been here since 10am and all I've done in my program is make it display the fields. I haven't been able to store the inputs into the program! UGH!!

One more HOUR!!! - Back to iT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home