Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, May 09, 2005

The night before CAS assignment

Here we are at Elyza's house at midnight. Mind you we got here at 10pm due to the fact that she didn't finish class till 9pm. We thought the assignment was good and finished. However, after a consultation with the lecturer, that was not the case! So here we are trying to get through this assignment that is due at 9am tomorrow morning.

I'm so sleepy after this past three days. Working and meeting for this assignment, finishing an essay and still working on this assignment. I'm dead tired. Not allowed to sleepover, I still need to look after my sister before I go to uni.

I miss Peter. I saw him yesterday. Practically spent the whole day with him, but I definately wouldn't call that quality time. At least he did help me with the assignment. I'm very grateful for that. We usually talk every night but considering that I've been coming home at hours way after midnight. It just isn't possible. Hopefully we'll have some time to spare for each other on Wednesday. I miss him!

For the moment, it's all quiet here. Taking a break. I can't think for the moment. Still a long way to go till its finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home