Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday Morning

In an effort to get my uni work all done, I've decided to actually go to uni on a Sunday morning. Now, this would not be the ideal way to spend a sunday, but *sigh* Of course, uni priorities are the most important thing at the moment. So here I am. My essay that I need to complete today is on collaboration and knowledge management, and for these past 10 weeks, the question still stands, "What is Knowledge?" - My answer is nada! NOTHING, basically because I can't get my head around it!

Last night I was here at uni as well! Yeps, thats right a SATURDAY night spent at uni for a group meeting. At least we got our assignment done and we are all satisfied with the quality of work. After all, I had spend 5 hours the previous wednesday trying to get something to balance.

I think I've driven myself to the ground this weekend. Our group didn't finish the assignment until 1am in the morning, and I'm back here to finish my essay due tomorrow at 9am! Mind you I have a 1/2 hour drive to uni. I can barely concentrate on the road, I can barely keep my eyes open. I know its dangerous but I need to keep pushing myself. For motivation and energy. Just so i can get everything done. Now, usually i would have a V, or a Redbull or any of those energy drinks, but for the moment i'm functioning without any of them.

My procrastination is done for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home