Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Mid - Semester Break

Well it's mid sem break, and guess how I'm spending it? At Uni! *sigh* just so many things to do and I feel like I'll never get on top of all my assignments and extra studying that I want to do. The reason why I can never get it done? Lack of motivation! Its the one thing I can never ever find when I'm at home! Probably because I love to sleep to much..

Today I'm waiting for my 'reconditioned' phone from 3. Because I am so sick of my 3 phone. It's had three problems already. First it was the software, then the mic and now the camera. I think I'm entitled to a BRAND NEW PHONE, but instead it was a choice between getting it fixed for the third time or the reconditioned phone. My thinking was that obviously there is something wrong with the phone that i have now, so i might well try a reconditioned phone. Unfortunately the warranty only lasts for one year in which i signed the contract for. So I have until September 2005 for the reconditioned phone. It totally sux!

So here i am waiting for the courier to show up.. anywhere in between 8am and 1pm. And I'm getting daymned impatient. Because once the courier comes and I get my phone, I have to haul my ass to blacktown and make an appearance for my Corporate accounting group meeting. Also this afternoon, I have a make-up class for Java programming, which is 6pm to 8pm, I think! *sigh* What a busy day! And to think - IT'S MID SEMESTER BREAK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home