Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Foccacia!!!

Yeps, that was my lunch today! - Roast beef with seeded mustard and swiss cheese!! Though I can't really say that I liked the seeded mustard bit - Just a bit strange tasting.. not really my cup of tea .. but the cheese and the beef were yummy!!!

I miss having foccacia at uni with Peter.. hehe, i remember he insisted that I had to try the Mediterranean turkish bread! It was really yummy!! It had smoked salmon on it and sun dried tomatoes.. *drools* I was talking bout foccacia to Peter last night and - Yes! we both agreed that we need to go back and eat it again! hehehe..

I went to the Elizabeth Arden shop again.. I'm so addicted to that store! I bought like 2 lipsticks and a gift for a friend, who's birthday is this saturday night.. And well, I've blown out my budget for this week.. I still need to buy some uni stuff too!! Tsk Tsk .. I'm a nortie girL!

You know what I realised today? I think that I'm addicted to coffee.. Always around 10am or 11am I get this CRRAVVVING for coffee!! I reckon its soo bad! .. OH wells, better than drinking "V" all the time.. At least coffe doesn't have as much caffine.. I DONT THINK!! Not quite sure..

Back to work *chop chop!* - 2 more days left as reception!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home