Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Update on Zelly

Today was a very busy day! Lets see..

I woke up around 9.30am. I was feeling cold so i decided to snuggle in my bed till that time. I thought that I would actually start my programming at around 10am. However, that was not the case for today. I recieved a phone call from the optometrist telling me that my lens are in store. So I quickly made the decision that i would show up at 11.30am today. They also said that it would only be a 30 minute wait.

I got to Parramatta with my sister and mother in tow at around 11am. Parking was no hassle, but as soon as I walk into Westfields, little did i realise that it was Girlfriend's 2005 Model Search. *sigh*. So here were all these teen boppers strutting there stuff in center stage, trying to look all trendy, beautiful and that they are the shiet that Girlfriend is looking for. Mind you, these girls were definately WAY taller than me!

I rock up to the optometrist at around 11 past. They take a look at my glasses, and to my dismay, their estimated time to fit my new lenses would now take up to 1 - 2 hours. My plan was to wait at the optometrist for the length of time it would take. After all, 30 mins is not long. But 2 hours is a lifetime. So I decided to bravely face the public with BLURRY vision. Everything was a blurr. And soon enough, my head was hurting and I was cringing with pain. But still I pushed on. Determined to do some shopping, for both me and my sister. I actually ended up shopping quite well with blurred vision. I bought myself 2 wraps/ponchos, chinelas, and a beanie! I was quite proud.

By the time i got home it was 1pm and 'oh crap' work started at 2pm!! Argh. So I hurriedly ate my big mac and hauled my ass to Big W Auburn, where I worked as a check out chick. I also informed my manager that taking into consideration that 4 people are leaving the 'Courtesy Desk' area, that would be happy enough to be trained in that section. Now the question is "Will I LIKE working there?" After all, those days after Xmas, where the lines are out the door, the same question is asked - "Will I LIKE working there?" ... It is yet to be answered! Oh yeh, I also bought Charmed Season 1 Box Set because I couldn't wait to get it.

Then after work, I headed home to quickly change and apply make-up to go to Steph's going away party. That took around 30 minutes. And another 30 minutes to pick up Peter .. to finally go to the party around 8pm.. It was really good. I enjoyed myself and helped myself to delicious meatballs and spring rolls and the TO DIE FOR calamari rings!! YUMMY! For the most of it, I just really enjoyed just to be with Peter. I missed him alot even though we hadn't seen each other for like TWO days. But the next week will be very busy with no time to see him (Maybe on Tuesday?) due to the programming assignment/quiz, which is still frustrating me!

I finally made it home at 12.30am. Quite early for a night out. But considering that I've had such a hectic day, it would be much wiser. So there you have it.. My Day TODAY!

Snooze time -- Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home