Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

CAS Assignment

Its 4am in the morning and I'm still here at St Clair. Unbelievable. We are still trying to get the cash to balance. I'm ready to throw in the towel. After all I still have another 40 min drive home. Unfortunately I can't sleepover. I'm guessing that I'll be home at 5.30am, if not later. Damned.

We are still racking our brains to get it done. We all want to go home and get some rest. Me and Elyza have been operating on just a couple hours of sleep for the past couple of days. And its starting to get me really, really down. I usually call Peter for some guidance and a shoulder to lean on and the occassional whinge. But sometimes I feel as if I just bother him. Too late to bother anyone now.

My eyes are starting to get droopy. I dont know how to function for tomorrow, or today I mean.

FOR TUESDAY, 10 May 2005


8.30am: Bring sister to school
9am - 11am: Corporate Accounting Systems LECTURE (Assignment Due)
11am - 1pm: Corporate Accounting Systems TUTORIAL
1pm - 3pm: BREAK - Lunch
3pm - 4pm: Taxation Law LECTURE
4pm - 6pm: Taxation Law TUTORIAL
6pm: Rooty Hill to pick up laptop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home