Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Whatta BLUDGE

Yes, thats exactly what i'm doing at the moment.. BLUDGING and listening to mediation music in attempt to relieve my stress levels. Because apparently I over do everything!! Thinking, stressing, panicking, worrying etc etc etc ... and now not only do i have the confirmation of two people that i hold dear to me but also from someone else - and you know what?! YES!! IT DOES GET TO ME!! DAMMIT!!

After I submitted that stupid BAD2 assignment, even if it wasn't completed, I sat for the quiz that went along with the assignment. And I must say the tutor was quite disappointed that we weren't able to use our own assignments as a basis for the quiz. She was even more disappointed that we weren't even able to attempt all questions for the quiz! - Maybe if she actually put some time and effort into teaching us HOW TO program in Java, then maybe we would have had a chance in hell in completing the assignment and the quiz! Damn you WOMAN! (Just writing that made my stress level go up a notch!)

On thursday, i washed the dogs, went shopping and made my way to Concord Hospital for my Echo test (an ultrasound for the heart). It was very weird watching my own heart on the screen. the main artery/vein(?) look like a cow's mouth just constantly chewing. Very gross. But the doc said everything was fine though.

On friday, I made my way to Peter's place to spend sometime with him because that daymned BAD2 assignment took up all my time. And he cooked lunch. I wasn't much help because I DONT cook. Even watching him cut up chicken was weird, because I don't know how to cut chicken. Hmrpz. Whatta hopeless female I am! It was pretty good chicken though! .. And we watched Home Alone *winx* which we never got to finish. I couldn't stay the whole day because I had work at 3.30pm so I left at 1.30ish to make it back home for a bit of rest and more food.

Saturday was a buzy day for me. Work started at 8.30am. I wasn't supposed work this day but since they were short a person, I said that I would do it. But then they had doubled up on the shifts and so i ended up doing display prices in apparel instead. That was when I had my 'attack' at work. I was just putting the diplay prices up and then the store started to look funny and i was definately feeling woozy and my chest was hurting. So i went into the fitting rooms to just sit down and calm myself down. But it started hurting even more - my lungs and my heart - it was just sooo difficult to breathe. So i sat down in the lunch room until the pain subsided for 10 to 15 mins. Then I got called to the courtesy desk. They wanted me to fill in and help out... and talk about TRYING not to get stressed!! I still felt a ache in my chest but things needed to get done.. there was a LOT of customers!! And then it got so bad that I had to go on to the registers and serve customers as well!! I couldn't wait to go home and rest!! Which i did.... and i didn't wake up until i heard Peter parking his car. I know its Peter when i heard loud, fast thumping music. Him and his eurobeat. Can't say i'm a FAN!! And i gotta tell you I had to get changed quickly. I didn't realise I had slept soo much! But at least the chest pain wasn't so bad anymore. So mummy entertained Peter while he waited. Which wasn't LONG!! - I dont think!! then FINALLY when i got EVERYTHING ready we went to tina's!! When we got there there wasn't many people so we just sat in the swing chair by the fire... how romantic and ate food.. and had my first attempt at toasting a marshmallow. I didn't succeed!!! it was cold in the inside!! Hrmpz.. It was good seeing everyone from high school and it was amazing at how long i have known a few people for!! There were guys there who were in the same kindergarten class as me!! heheh.. CRAZY!! But all in all it was a good although EARLY night.. too bad we didn't get to watch star wars: episode 3... I REALLY WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT TOOO!!! (even if i dont get the story!)

Sunday was early church day.. which was FREEZING and working again!! For the time being its like i can't get away from work.. I'm always rostered on. But its okay because i've been shopping more and more! And i still haven't gotten a new mobile phone either! I need to save again.. Hrmz...

My blog has gone on long enough..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home