Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Oo Ah .. I lost my bra!

For some reason today (which shall remain nameless, *winx*), I really stuffed up at working on the Courtesy Desk. So the break down goes as follows:

1. I forgot to put on an important and necessary piece of underwear that all women must not go without, hence the title!!
2. I stuffed up with the customers
3. I kept requiring the manager for leisure department's authorisation for refunds and for handling customers, eventually I pissed him off for which I apologised profusely
3. I also ended up requiring the help of the service department manager
4. I annoyed the service supervisor for the whole entire shift because of my stuff-up's
5. I couldn't even cash up a register - for some reason the total figures didn't add up
6. I couldn't even get ONE register to balance
7. The register that I was on ended up being $120 short, which pissed the service supervisor off because it meant that she had to find the missing money!!!
8. And to finally put the icing on the cake, once I got home, I realised I forgot to sign myself out of work..

FARK I'M DUMB!!
....
Well, I'm working again tomorrow, but this time its training in Cash Office! How exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home