Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Store Policies

I must have my little whinge in regards to store/company policies... They are a load of CROCK! And working at the Courtesy Desk (where occassionally I'm just not courteous)and having to explain the store policy to customers who are just plain dodgy AND cannot speak english properly.. I GIVE UP!! There are just some days at work where I just want to lock myself up in the cigarette cupboard at work and scream at the complete ignorance and failure of communication between me and the customers. Aarggh!!

The other day I rang up HP because a USB port was not detecting any USB peripherals that I had connected. I called them to find out where the nearest service office was. Instead they asked to me uninstall the hardware drivers and then reinstall the driver. The thing was that the person did not specify which drivers need to be reinstalled. So I waited for a whole HOUR for ALL the DRIVERS to be reinstalled. What a waste of my time. Tested the USB ports - It failed again. So I called HP up again and told them of the situation. I complained that I had inserted EVERY kind of USB device that I had at home and after a lot of CAREFUL EXPLANATIONS and COMPLAINTS, I finally got an address for the service office!! I reckon I should bill them for 2 hours of my wasted time!! So tomorrow, I'm on a 30 minute drive to drop the laptop off and then wait for a few days for it to be repaired. Again, I think I should bill them for the imperfection of my laptop!! ArrgH .. not a happy VEGEMITE!

Since this whole entry is one big WHINGE.. I'll continue.. So apart from my work at the Courtesy desk and my incident with HP, I've also managed to lose my savings card. I feel so very poorless at the moment. Its holidays.. I want to go out but can't. I want to pay my layby off, but can't. I want to go shopping, but with what money. I need to fill up my car, but I can't. How did I ever survive with $50 a week back in college and I TOOK THE TRAIN!! *shocker*

And I've finally run out of things to WHINGE about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home