Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Westpoint at Blacktown

Today as told yesterday, was my day at Blacktown shops with Peter. I did eventually get my Paul Frank doggie jumper. It fitted me quite right but since I wanted a bit more space to move around in, I gave my jumper to my sister.. Aww! I also forfeited my skinny legged jeans, because I was still contemplating. So instead I bought 2 shirts from The Urban Store and a belt to go with them in plain hope that one of them will be THE shirt to wear out on Saturday Night.. For Anton's 21st Birthday! Peter also went a splurge at The Urban Store.. and also gained a membership card! How Exciting!

Gumballs at Blacktown, I must say does not do justice to EASY WAY!! .. EASY WAY is way better than Gumballs. Their balls are seriously under cooked .. they were all starchy in the middle. YUCK. Peter said to forego the drink completely because there was a bit of a celery taste in the drink! *sigh* And I really wanted my Honeydew milk tea with pearls. Unfortunately Easyway dont have the Honeydew flavour! .. That's it! I need to go to the city for some decent pearl milk tea!!


Speaking of the Easyway in the CITY they have...

.... I have to get me some.. Peter, can we go to the city?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home