Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Struggling

It was quite dark outside, and I was rummaging through my street parked car whilst on the phone to Peter. We were discussing whether I should go see him or not. I notice that there was commotions across the street. Lots of guys yelling and they were getting louder and louder. My friends car pulled up into his driveway. He walked over and we exchanged a few friendly words putting my phone call with Peter on hold for that time. I resumed my phone call and made the decision to actually go and see him. My friend made his was into his house, when all of a sudden things across the street became louder and more violent. I frantically was putting my things into my bag next to my car, when I look up and see a gun pointing straight towards me. In point blank range, I was shot in the chest. The impact of the bullet shocked me. It took a few seconds to register what had happened. Then the pain came and all I could think about was the people I loved dearly. My family and Peter - I'm sorry. I registered in my mind that I was covered with blood.


My eyes shot open at hysteria that I was feeling. I reached over to turn on the light and give Peter a call. No Answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home