Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Message to the iPod Critics!

Yes there is alot of HYPE in regards to the iPod. But I have done my research, and to well there aren't any other mp3 players that have as much accessories as an iPod. I have looked! BELIEVE ME.

IF I had my choice I would have bought the Sony NW-HD5 with 20Gb of space. Unfortunately I'm not willing to spend that much on just an mp3 player with nothing else for it but just space space and more space.



Pros
- Small and compact design
- As easy to use as an iPod
- Up to 40 hours in battery life
- Removable battery
- Sound quality is great
- ITS A SONY!

Cons
- No extra features like FM radio or recording
- ATRAC3 is the only DRM option
- Must use SonicStage software for music transfer
- Its just been released and it is pricey (for me!) with NO accessories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home