Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Waiting for the Dawn

I'm happy and quite content. I finally got to see Peter after a loooong week of WORK WORK WORK.. for the both of us. Me, more then him because of Big W stocktake. I think i worked something like 34 hours.. and let me tell you, from Big W, that is quite A LOT!

Basically my whole day yesterday was a very lazy one. I woke up early in a hurry to get to the shops to find my uni friend, Michelle a birthday pressie! Which i did.. after 2 hours frantically shopping for something that she would like! I bought her a Billabong singlet. Quite nice actually. With my wondering through Westfields Parramatta for ages.. My sister and I actually saw EVERMORE make an appearance. We did not however get caught up in the EVERMORE phase, which meant I missed out on a FREE NUDIE JUICE! PooH! Never mind. In my purpose of finding a pressie, I found some great LOUD T-shirts. For Example, "YOU WERE NEVER MY BOYFRIEND" , "YOU SHOULD SEE MY OTHER BOYFRIEND" "EVERYONE LOVES AN ASIAN GIRL" , "DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE : IN TRAINING" .. I want one! LOL - it is not in my budget this week.

So yes, I went to Quakers Hill for Michelle's 21st Birthday. And I saw DEEH - my beloved uni friend DEEH! .. ahhah We get on like a house on fire. Our other uni friends came as well. But we did not stay for too long. I finally went to see Peter before it was too late to drop by. Whoa.. Never knew he missed me that much! *winx* LOL ... We watched "Shall we dance?" with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez. I LOVED THE DANCING.. It makes me want to learn ballroomm dancing! Peter, will you be my partner? I think throughout the movie I just had a cheesy grin on my face, for two reasons. Firstly, just to see Peter was good enought for me and secondly, the romanticisim of the MOVIE!! It pulled at my heart strings!

I want to take pictures!! I need a new memory card for my camera.. or maybe just get a new camera? .. I think next on my technology wishlist is a digital video camera!! I'll take it everywhere! *Clapz* Maybe I'll get that with my tax refund!!! heheheh...

Ahh finally, the reason for the title of my BLOG! .. UNI Starts tomorrow .. I don't know whether to be excited or dreading it.. 4 accounting subjects in 2 days. Starting at 11am and 9am then coming home around 10pm.. I'm GONNNA BE BUGGERED..

HAHAH.. UNI HASN'T STARTED AND I'M ALREADY COMPLAINING.. I ALWAYS COMPLAIN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home