Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Its been a long time coming..

I'm over due for a post so here goes..

Its been a couple of days and I'm still pretty daymned angry at a situation that I have no control over. But then again, it isn't my life. Good luck to you, I shall say. But I have a feeling that I will be the one of the ones that you come to have a good whinge about when things go really bad for you. KARMA, my dear, KARMA!

I don't think I want to talk to you for a good month or two. THAT'S HOW ANGRY I STILL AM!

Uni's back and I'm struggling very much with my schedule. I don'get enough sleep and I have to be fully prepared everytime I walk into class. I feel bad because I have to rely on Peter and ask "Can I nap at your place?" But its nice that he's kind enough to lend me his bed for an hour or two to nap.. JUST NAP!!

Work is work. I nearly cried in the office last friday. Stupid safe didn't balance right. There was a good $700 missing from it. The manager forgot to tell me that she gave a loan out to one of the registers. I stayed back an hour and not get paid for it! Then I went out that night for some drinks with work mates. Never knew that KENO was so fun!

I didn't get to go to Sexpo. I wasn't as organised as I should have been. But I did want to go. Poo! There is always next year.

Anyways for today, I have to get ready soon. Going to Blacktown way to little Chelsea Jade's christening. She's so adorable. She looks like her daddy. Elyza will be there and I'm taking Peter and Alex with me. How exciting.

Plenty of things to do.. Blog LATER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home