Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

If You Were Me ...

If you were me .. you'd definately be tired to!

All I want to do is sleep.

Procrastination is my goal until my class starts at 1pm today. And that's exactly what I'm doing.

I can't believe I woke up at 6.30am to get ready for uni for my 9am class, for no reason at all. Lecturer came late. 9.40am to be exact. I should have just left my house at 9am instead. Dammit. I could have slept in for an extra hour or so. Instead of leaving at 9.15am, I sat there with my friend until the stupid man came. Let me tell you, I was not impressed. I should have just left myself. But what would I do for 3.5 hours until my next class?

I can't be bothered doing homework, so I dont know what's the point in sticking around for my classes. The only reason I can come up with is.. ATTENDANCE - It does make a difference. Slightly. But I'll still lose some points. *Sigh* After everything else that has happened. I'm too fatigued to actually make a slight attempt at homework. I feel like a zombie just walking around uni.

Tomorrow isn't going to be much better. I need to change my TFN status for the jobs. Need to go to Target and make a deposit on a layby. Need to go to the accountant and hand in signed papers. Need to exercise.

----------------------------------------------

Even today I'm still burning. Daymned YOU.

----------------------------------------------

I give up. I'm going to crawl into my car to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home