Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Long Weekend

For those peeps who actually ENJOYED your long weekend. I am so GREEN with ENVY. My weekend consisted of work, work and work. Public Holiday Monday was the only day I had off, and so far today, I still haven't done anything considerably worthwhile with my uni work. I said to myself that the LONG weekend would give me time to catch up with uni work and so far, Nothing! I didn't even go to the Filipino Fiesta on Sunday. I wanted to see the people on WowWowWee! I didn't even get to go the the Latin Festival in Darling Harbour. I wanted to see the fireworks. Damn.

However, I did end up watching the Grand Final game on TV. Yay Tigers! Congratulations! Great Game!

Anyways, whats with everyone moving to msnSpace. Traitors to Blogger! Even till this day, I'm not impressed with msnSpace or mySpace.

Two more weeks until I can get my NintendoDS with my Chihuahua NintenDogs game. How exciting. I got the coloured one in Blue - to match with my IPod Mini and my Car. They have Nintendogs skins as well. And I can't FIND them ANYWHERE. Holla to me if you see it PLEASE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home