Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Uncentered

Thats exactly how i feel. Uncentered. Out of equilibrium. Shaken.

Its amazing. A simple, small thing may mean nothing to one person, but to another person it can mean everything. It makes me upset til the verge of crying, it makes me want to throw things and yell and scream at that person. But instead I keep it all in and don't say anything. Not the best of actions, but i definately don't want to be spoiling for an arguement. So here I am, left out of my equilibrium.

Unfortunately I still have unanswered questions. The main one that runs through my head is "Do they still matter?" When I try to answer this question, I feel that I'm rationalising the answer in my head as well as my heart. Even after all this time. It shouldnt be the case. I should know the answer, both head and heart. BUT WHY everytime I slam into this thing I consider the "WALL", I feel doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home