Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Study Mode

That dreaded time in my life is about to begin. Tomorrow to be exact. Studying for univerity exams. *sigh* Time to get my butt into a high gear of study mode. I think my mantra for the next few weeks is "I need to study and I need to pass". The goal that I need to achieve is a pass in all my subjects this year! I'm hoping that my exam timetable will coincide well with my study pattern, which is basically to INSTALL myself in the university library for a good 5 to 7 hours a day until exams.

My exam timetable for this semester is:
Tues 8th Nov - Corporate Financial Manangement (3 Hours)
Fri 11th Nov - Contemporary Management Accounting (3 Hours)
Mon 21st Nov - Financial Accounting Issues (2 Hours)
Thurs 24th Nov - Issues in Accounting Information Systems (3 Hours)

I wish all other students the best of luck with their exams. Study hard!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! good luck with exams! you'll kick ass!!!

take cares!

10:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with no damage to your business’ budget whatsoever.

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home