Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Impatiently Waiting

You may not know it, but I am impatiently waiting. I'm still on hold. One more week till I find out some result. Because once I know, plans begin to form in to my head. As in what to do. How will it affect me and those around me. Regardless of positive or negative results. And I have to admit this. I am still scared. Even if this month has okay, just trying to get through uni. The so-called 'issue' does not loom to far from my thoughts. Because, ultimately this may alter my life goals and plans. Question is, what do i do if it does change my life?

How will I handle it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home