Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Much Needed Update

Wow! Its been so long since I've written in my blog.

Main Points:
- Exams are OVER OVER OVER! (Well, for this semester anyways) I'm definately on a countdown to finishing uni. I'm relieved that exams are finally over. But I can't wait to get next year over and done with too. I should have done summer school (but its not something I completely regret not doing! psch)
- I am the BIGGEST Bludger! Its only been one week since exams have finished and my biggest accomplishment so far is spending more than I actually earn in a week. This means that all I see is a diminishing bank balance, that I'm trying to rectify
- Work work work! Mainly every friday and saturdays now. For some reason, I'm a bludger at work to.. why? Cos I work in the office (as all my fellow co-workers keep telling me - occassionally this makes me feel like i'm not as important to the job, but I KNOW I AM!)
- It's holidays, so why do I feel so tired? Ever since the last exam finished. I'm just soo tired. Even now. *Sigh*
- I miss spending time with Peter! Since exams are over, no more seeing each other everyday to study.. Great about the no more studying part but I would like to see him more. Not so much everyday *Are you crazy!* But more along the lines of once or twice a week are good enuf for me! Its the three year mark (!?) on Thursday. Unbelievable! Don't know if we're seeing each other on the day but I definately do know that we are celebrating on Saturday. I'm so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home