Complex. Simple. Bubbly. Unique. Friend. Listener. Stupid. Shopaholic.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sushi Bay at Blacktown

Today was a good day spent with Peter! Finally!

We went to Blacktown Westpoint .. Highlights were:
- Saw my cuz Jerome .. poked me more like it! Hard!
- Sushi Bay on Level 4 was 20% off everything - food wise! For this month only!
- Shopping for shirts for Peter! I love guy shopping!

I also helped him build his sister's new computer table.. I got to show Peter my good construction skills. Hahah.. Mind you we only good one thing wrong from the set of instructions.. SO FAR! LOL ..

On a different note, VERONICA MARS and the O.C are nearly finishing! *sigh* there goes another season. I'm dying for the last few episodes!

On another different note, I should get back to my essay and do less procrastination

Furthermore, I've decided to go to the gym! Get back in to S.H.A.P.E baby! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home